|Isn't this true in the current scenario?|
One more Oscar Wilde quote:
- In examination the foolish ask questions that the wise cannot answer :P (No offence intended!)
- It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.-- Mark Twain
- Dear Math please grow up and solve your problems,I'm tired of solving them for you.
- Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving. (I have put a similar one before.)
- Etc. – End of Thinking Capacity.
- When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people.
- Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure. ~Murphy's Law