Wednesday 9 October 2013

Have a look...

Isn't this true in the current scenario?













One more Oscar Wilde quote:

  • In examination the foolish ask questions that the wise cannot answer :P (No offence intended!)




  • It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog.-- Mark Twain 





Some Humorous Quotes:
(All Anonymous Authors)

  • Dear Math please grow up and solve your problems,I'm tired of solving them for you.
  • Regular naps prevent old age, especially if you take them while driving. (I have put a similar one before.)

  Funny quotes | Collection of top 40 most #funniest #quotes of all time
  • Etc. – End of Thinking Capacity.
  • When my boss asked me who is the stupid one, me or him? I told him everyone knows he doesn't hire stupid people.
  • Tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe and he'll believe you. Tell him a bench has wet paint on it and he'll have to touch it to be sure. ~Murphy's Law

No comments:

Post a Comment