Saturday 26 October 2013

Handwriting and your personality...

A lot can be revealed by our handwriting.Handwriting is nothing but a reflection of our mind,our moods and even our physical health.My handwriting differs a lot from what it was a few years back but still there are some traits which are permanent.Graphology or handwriting analysis is something which has always been of immense interest to me.Do try to find what your handwriting says about you.A few quotes on handwriting by some famous people:

This one by Gandhiji was specifically used by my teacher in school to inspire me to improve my handwriting,although it is still the same if not worse.Thank God,these posts are not hand-written :)


"I am still paying the penalty of another neglect. I do not know whence I got the notion that good handwriting was not a necessary part of education, but I retained it until I went to England. When later, especially in South Africa, I saw the beautiful handwriting of lawyers and young men born and educated in South Africa, I was ashamed of myself and repented of my neglect. I saw that bad handwriting should be regarded as a sign of an imperfect education. I tried later to improve mine, but it was too late. I could never repair the neglect of my youth. Let every young man and woman be warned by my example, and understand that good handwriting is a necessary part of education."

--From 'My experiments with truth'

    These are some from calligraphy-expo.com:
  • Man′s beauty is in the beauty of his writing.

  • Perfection of handwriting needs proper education, regular exercises, and purity of the soul.--(Yakut Mustasimi)

  • Writing is half the knowledge.--(Muhhamad the Prophet) 

  • Calligraphy is a kind of music not for the ears, but for the eyes.--(V. Lazursky)

No comments:

Post a Comment